Apple seems to be busy increasing the availability of its popular iPad ahead of the holiday season and it has been reported that the iPad will soon be available at all Best Buy Mobile locations, in addition to Best Buy’s standard retail locations which have already been selling the iPad for some time now. This development means that you’ll be able to pick up the iPad at 158 more locations in addition to the recent development of the iPad being sold at Verizon Wireless and AT&T. If you’re still undecided if an iPad is the perfect Christmas gift, check out our in-depth iPad review.
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2013-03-05: Best Buy Accidentally Promotes Jailbreaking In Deal Of The Day Promo
- 2010-04-08: Best Buy To Offer The Barnes And Noble Nook
- 2010-09-24: Apple Expands iPad Retail Availability to Target