Word on the street has it that Apple will be rolling out an iPad 2 sometime next April. Come to think of it, nobody really thought that the iPad would have just stopped there in its current iteration, considering what a commercial success it has been to date, but analyst Brian Marshall of Gleacher does think that rumored iPad 2 will be coming out once the CDMA version of the iPhone hits the market. This rumor can be traced to Digitimes of Taiwan, where it touts Apple having commissioned a bunch of companies to roll out high density interconnect boards for the sequel to the iPad. Well, if a sequel of the iPad is in the works, would such news prevent you from making a purchase decision right here, right now?
- 2014-04-13 Insurance Companies Could Subsidize iWatch, According To Analyst
- 2014-04-09 High-End iWatch Could Cost Several Thousand Dollars [Rumor]
- 2014-04-09 iWatch Circuit Board Samples Reportedly Being Sent To Apple [Rumor]
- 2014-04-08 Apple iWatch Rumored For Q3 2014 Launch
- 2014-02-26 Glucose Monitoring Might Not Make It Onto The iWatch