Word on the street has it that Apple will be rolling out an iPad 2 sometime next April. Come to think of it, nobody really thought that the iPad would have just stopped there in its current iteration, considering what a commercial success it has been to date, but analyst Brian Marshall of Gleacher does think that rumored iPad 2 will be coming out once the CDMA version of the iPhone hits the market. This rumor can be traced to Digitimes of Taiwan, where it touts Apple having commissioned a bunch of companies to roll out high density interconnect boards for the sequel to the iPad. Well, if a sequel of the iPad is in the works, would such news prevent you from making a purchase decision right here, right now?
- Glucose Monitoring Might Not Make It Onto The iWatch
- iWatch Rumored To Feature Flexible Display From TPK
- LG Reportedly Lands Exclusive Deal To Manufacture Apple's iWatch Display Panels
- Apple Reportedly Talking To LG, Sharp, AU Optronics For iTV Display Panels
- Apple Busy Hiring iWatch Designers, Pushing For 2014 Release [Rumor]