The issue doesn’t seem to be too widespread just yet, but reports are coming in of issues when the new Apple TV is paired with certain Sony or Philips TVs. We’re talking about the picture being displayed in a rather ugly pastel color scheme, with some users even reporting inverted colors and green or black screens. Users who have contacted Apple say that the company is aware of the issue, but the latest Apple TV 4.1 update also doesn’t seem to solve the problem. Have you experienced any similar issues with your Apple TV? Let us know via the comments section. Video after the jump.
Next Story: Chrome OS Might Still Arrive This Year
- 2014-04-14: Sony Xperia Z2 Pre-Orders Reopened In Europe
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title
- 2014-04-10: Sony A7s Priced In The UK At £2,500 Body-Only
- 2014-04-08: Improved PS Vita In Borderlands 2 Bundle Hits The US This May 6