The issue doesn’t seem to be too widespread just yet, but reports are coming in of issues when the new Apple TV is paired with certain Sony or Philips TVs. We’re talking about the picture being displayed in a rather ugly pastel color scheme, with some users even reporting inverted colors and green or black screens. Users who have contacted Apple say that the company is aware of the issue, but the latest Apple TV 4.1 update also doesn’t seem to solve the problem. Have you experienced any similar issues with your Apple TV? Let us know via the comments section. Video after the jump.
Next Story: Chrome OS Might Still Arrive This Year
- 2014-04-24 Sony Brings Its Background Defocus Camera App Onto Google Play
- 2014-04-23 Siri Might Find Its Way Into The New Apple TV
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot