The issue doesn’t seem to be too widespread just yet, but reports are coming in of issues when the new Apple TV is paired with certain Sony or Philips TVs. We’re talking about the picture being displayed in a rather ugly pastel color scheme, with some users even reporting inverted colors and green or black screens. Users who have contacted Apple say that the company is aware of the issue, but the latest Apple TV 4.1 update also doesn’t seem to solve the problem. Have you experienced any similar issues with your Apple TV? Let us know via the comments section. Video after the jump.
- OWC uses Elgato's EyeTV solutions for its latest media center setup
- Sanwa iPhone and iPad HDMI adapter
- Apple TV Users Complaining Of Long Wait Times And HDMI Issues
- Apple TV SHAtter Jailbreak Demoed On Video
- SHAtter Exploit Is Capable Of Jailbreaking The New Apple TV
- Follow: apple tv, Philips, Sony,
- Seen at: macstories.net