While the launch date for the Eee Tablet has slipped, Asus is still committed to bring the tablet and note taker device to the market, and the target launch date now is early 2011, with a demo at CES in early January. The device may launch earlier in Europe pending content partnership deals and agreements, and Asus is said to be thinking of new names to the launch their tablet under. The 1024 X 768 pixel display boasts a 0.1 second page turn rate and on an 8-inch screen. Pricing is still unconfirmed, but previous rumors had pricing at under $600.
- 2014-01-07: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2013-12-10: HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- 2013-12-10: Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- 2013-12-06: No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- 2013-09-06: LG G Pad: Hands On Review
- 2012-12-27: Asus ME172V Images Leaked
- 2012-06-26: Google Nexus tablet cited at $199, to appear at Google I/O Conference?
- 2012-05-31: Asus tablet gets dual boot capability?