If you’ve tried to use your laptop in the economy section while on an airplane, you’ll probably know that it’s not a comfortable affair, especially if the person in front of you decides to lower his seat. This time, Ben Heck has come up with a solution, dubbed the Coach Section Laptop. This laptop is a modified Toshiba Satellite with aluminum arms on the side, allowing the display to be swiveled upwards, even when the display is almost closed, ensuring that even if the seat in front is pushed back, you’ll still be able to see what’s going on. It’s currently still a proof of concept, but we can clearly see that the idea works. Check out a video of it in action after the jump.
- 2013-12-31: Ben Heck Mods Xbox One Controller For Single-handed Use
- 2013-03-12: Ultimate Combo System From Ben Heck
- 2013-02-13: NES Revamped By Ben Heck
- 2012-09-10: BASIC pocket PC is Ben Heck’s latest modding effort
- 2012-05-21: Android app helps stir that pot of yours