The CoD Black Ops team has created beautiful graphics using 2005 technology
It’s a good surprise for its publisher, Activision: Call of Duty Black Ops has beaten the sales figures (US+UK) of its predecessor Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. Both games have earned the title of “most anticipated games” ahead of their respective launches and both now sit at the #1 and #2 spot for historic video games sales. Black Ops has generated $360M on its first day in the stores. It’s nothing short of “delirious” in the video games industry.
The Call of Duty franchise has been a huge hit and shows how popular that game genre is. The game, which features an very good graphics engine and amazing artwork, is one of the best-looking war games out there (if not the best). The fact that it uses the equivalent of DirectX 9 on game console is a testament to the talent of the production team. If you haven’t seen the game yet, we’ve added a video in the full post.
Next Story: Angry Birds iPhone 4 Cases On The Way
- 2014-04-15: Snoop Dogg Featured In Call Of Duty: Ghosts' Voice Pack
- 2014-04-04: Call Of Duty: Ghosts - Devastation Launch Screens Detail Predator
- 2014-03-31: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Devastation Gameplay Trailer Released
- 2014-03-26: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Gold Edition Spotted
- 2014-02-20: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Will Be Free To Play On Steam This Weekend
- 2013-05-01: Call of Duty: Ghosts Officially Announced To Be Released On November 5
- 2011-09-22: Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection DLC now available
- 2011-09-12: Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection DLC arrive this September 22nd
- 2011-03-15: Call of Duty: Black Ops is the best selling game of all time in the US
- 2010-11-11: Call of Duty: Black Ops, play the game, buy the jeep