Feature phones are actually pretty “meh” in our books, but once in a while something different comes along that stops you in your tracks. What are we referring to? The Celsius X VI II LeDix watch phone, of course. Having hit the FCC, the main thing that helps it stand apart from the rest would be the handset’s cover that shows off an intricate collection of gears and springs, that will power the phone’s analog timepiece. The LeDix’s flying tourbillion assembly is supposedly unique in its own way, with a self-winding mechanism that helps keep the phone’s watch ticking each time you move, while an auto winder helps make sure the time is kept in check even when the watch is not in use. This looks like some sort of modern steampunk interpretation, and we aren’t surprised to hear this puppy costs a whopping $275,000 to bring home.
Next Story: HTC Merge sees November 18 as rollout date
- 2011-03-22 Zypad WL 1500 brings back Dick Tracy moments
- 2010-05-06 Assassin watch phone
- 2010-05-24 GPS 800G Watch Phone And GPS Tracker
- 2010-06-21 Q8 Dual SIM watch phone
- 2010-08-20 Concept: PCOD Ultrathin And Lightweight Wearable Smartphone