Folks who own Linksys Extenders for Media Centers might have noticed that there have been problems with the device since last week. Reports are in that this occurred when Cisco took a server down for maintenance and during the reboot, an issue with the certificate server occurred. The issue has since been fixed and the Extenders are working again, so if you’ve already thrown your Extender into the attic in frustration, now might be a good time to take it back down and give it a try again.
- 2013-05-28 Cisco Wants To Void Microsoft’s Skype Purchase In Europe
- 2013-01-25 Belkin Announces Plans To Purchase Linksys From Cisco
- 2012-12-17 Cisco Selling Linksys Division Likely At A Loss (Rumor)
- 2012-12-17 Cisco’s Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router and Applications – Demo at GDGT
- 2012-07-23 Cisco shaves 1,300 people from its payroll