This article was filed in and was tagged with blind, Concept and credit card.
The Credit Card for the Blind is a concept design that will make it easier for folks who are visually impaired to make purchases using a credit card. At a glance, it might seem complicated, but the idea is rather simple. Instead of using a normal signature to authenticate the user, the card uses the user’s fingerprint via recognition software in order to authenticate the user. Braille on the display will provide transaction details, listing out the products being paid for, ensuring that the user won’t be wrongly billed for items that they did not purchase.
- 2013-06-03: Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15: Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-08: Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03: Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03: Phinergy Air Car Concept
- 2010-12-22: Thimble concept finger glove
- 2010-10-29: Supersonic Stick on the Wrist for Blind People
- 2010-12-10: plan.b Concept Digital Map For The Visually Impaired