Sure, we know you can do lots of fancy stuff with your Kinect, thanks to the open-source Kinect drivers that are available out there, but are you able to play Super Mario Bros with it – as Mario? With the help of the Kinect, this Kinect hacker was able to convert his physical movements into running and jumping movements for Mario, giving you an awesome controller-free version of the game. You can check out a video of it in action after the jump.
- Microsoft Adds Jinni Engine To Improve Xbox Video Recommendations
- Pixelate Interactive Dining Table Lets You Game While You Eat
- Ubisoft's Rabbids Starring In Nickelodeon Show Starting August 3
- Dragon Quest Slime Salt And Pepper Shakers Available On July 26
- Netflix Launches Content Suggestion Engine Called Max Onto PS3
- Follow: hack, kinect, Microsoft, super mario bros, videogames,
- Seen at: technabob