For those of us who are stuck in what seems to be your typical office job, the Dell PointBlank system might be of use to you. After all, surely you have spent many hours in meetings, writing down notes off a whiteboard? The Dell PointBlank system will definitely be handy, since this combination of a projector, sensor and the high tech interactive pen pictured has just arrived at the FCC, which means chances are pretty high of it hitting the market in due time if Dell decides to sell it Stateside.
The PointBlank projector will display images on a whiteboard, where you can then annotate images with the interactive pen. Its sensor will monitor the positioning of the interactive pen, while relying on such data to create electronic annotations on the projected material. Basically, at the end of each meeting, office drones and attendees can download the annotated slide deck instead of copying note after note by hand. Seems to be one of the more innovative time savers around, but will it keep meeting attendees on their toes to pay attention instead of taking things for granted that all annotated material will be given to them at the end?
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2014-04-11: Oppo R1 Drops By The FCC
- 2014-04-04: HP Slate 8 Pro 7650 Appears At The FCC
- 2014-04-03: Sony Xperia Z2 Compact Might Have Received FCC Approval Already
- 2014-04-02: Verizon Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 Hits The FCC
- 2012-10-30: Dell XPS 10 hits the FCC
- 2011-12-07: Dell Latitute ST hits the FCC
- 2011-07-13: Dell Latitude XT3 arrives at the FCC
- 2011-05-23: Dell Streak 7 stripped down by the FCC
- 2011-02-10: Dell K08T goes through the FCC