Costco is not a name that you will normally associate with expensive stuff, so it is no surprise to see a couple of dummies for the Motorola Flipside and Bravo arrive there, bringing two more mid-range Android-powered phones to the fore. Since they are touted to be ready for sale by the time the holiday season begins, this makes perfect sense. Checking out the Motorola Bravo first, this slightly higher-end smartphone will sport a 3.7-inch FWVGA multi-touch display at 854 x 480 resolution, not to mention 3G as well as Wi-Fi connectivity, a 3-megapixel camera, GPS navigation support, an 800MHz TI OMAP 3610 processor, 2GB ROM and a microSD memory card slot for expansion purposes. Expect to bring this puppy home for $129.99 with a 2-year service agreement from AT&T.
The more basic Motorola Flipside will instead have a smaller 3.1-inch HVGA (320 × 480) touchscreen display, a 4-row QWERTY keyboard, 3G and Wi-Fi support, GPS capability, a 3-megapixel camera and a microSD memory card slot, going for $99.99 with the mandatory 2-year contract. Which Android phone will you opt for this holiday season? Image courtesy of Android Central.
- 2014-04-22: Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-20: Moto G LTE And Ferrari Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2014-04-20: Moto E Specifications Leaked
- 2014-04-18: Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Motorola Moto G For $149 Unlocked Via Republic Wireless
- 2014-03-17: AT&T Moto X Android 4.4.2 KitKat Soak Test Kicks Off
- 2013-09-25: Moto X Soak Test Invites Sent To AT&T Customers
- 2013-08-27: Unlocked Moto X Goes On Sale, Moto Maker Process Streamlined
- 2013-08-23: Moto X Now Available On AT&T Starting At $199
- 2010-10-05: AT&T Announces Motorola Bravo