Costco is not a name that you will normally associate with expensive stuff, so it is no surprise to see a couple of dummies for the Motorola Flipside and Bravo arrive there, bringing two more mid-range Android-powered phones to the fore. Since they are touted to be ready for sale by the time the holiday season begins, this makes perfect sense. Checking out the Motorola Bravo first, this slightly higher-end smartphone will sport a 3.7-inch FWVGA multi-touch display at 854 x 480 resolution, not to mention 3G as well as Wi-Fi connectivity, a 3-megapixel camera, GPS navigation support, an 800MHz TI OMAP 3610 processor, 2GB ROM and a microSD memory card slot for expansion purposes. Expect to bring this puppy home for $129.99 with a 2-year service agreement from AT&T.
The more basic Motorola Flipside will instead have a smaller 3.1-inch HVGA (320 × 480) touchscreen display, a 4-row QWERTY keyboard, 3G and Wi-Fi support, GPS capability, a 3-megapixel camera and a microSD memory card slot, going for $99.99 with the mandatory 2-year contract. Which Android phone will you opt for this holiday season? Image courtesy of Android Central.
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case
- 2014-03-17: AT&T Moto X Android 4.4.2 KitKat Soak Test Kicks Off
- 2013-09-25: Moto X Soak Test Invites Sent To AT&T Customers
- 2013-08-27: Unlocked Moto X Goes On Sale, Moto Maker Process Streamlined
- 2013-08-23: Moto X Now Available On AT&T Starting At $199
- 2010-10-05: AT&T Announces Motorola Bravo