We’ve all see those wrist exercisers before, where we’re required to do the mundane task of giving our wrist some exercise (as if typing Facebook status updates weren’t enough). Someone out there guessed that the Dyna-flex wrist exerciser’s internals spun at a rather high RPM and decided to add a few magnets on the inside and coils on the outside to turn it into a generator. You can check out a video demonstration of this setup in action after the jump, generating 250mA at about 7.5 volts to drive the regulator and charge a cell phone. At least all the sweat that we put into our exercise is for a good cause!
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: cell phone, charger,
- Seen at: hackaday