Looks like owners of the iPhone and iPad need not wait any more to view Flash videos on their respective devices, thanks to the availability of Skyfire which will be available for download for $2.99 a pop from Thursday onwards. This is the first application of its kind to be approved by Apple for distribution in its App Store, which is rather surprising considering how Apple and Adobe has had spats in the past. Still, the easing of restrictions on such applications does not mean Apple supports content encoded in Adobe’s Flash for its iOS devices.
- 2013-10-24 Adobe To Sandbox Flash Player For Safari Users
- 2013-07-09 Amazon Working To Bring Back Flash On Kindle Fire Tablets
- 2013-07-01 iblazr Flash Features Four Powerful LEDs To Light Up Mobile Photos, Videos
- 2013-02-26 Adobe Issues Emergency Patches, Squashes Bugs In The Process
- 2012-11-01 Sprint Flash headed your way soon
- 2011-11-11 Adobe blames Apple for the death of Flash Player for mobile
- 2011-07-28 Skyfire releases VideoQ app for iOS