Flock has just announced the latest version of its social web browser, bumping the version to 3.5, offering greater speed and added functionality. One of the main features of the browser is its social integration, mainly through a sidebar that allows users to update their Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn statuses. Link-sharing and grouping friends across multiple services are also included features. The major change in this version is that Flock 3.5 is based off Chromium 7, a nice move forward from Flock 3.0 which was based on Chromium 5. The Mac version has also been updated to be based on Chromium, instead of the previous version which ran on Gecko. Flock has also announced that it now has 9.5 million users based on installs.
Next Story: T-Mobile HTC HD7 Antennagate Issues?
- 2014-04-16 IRS Might Monitor Social Media To Bust Tax Evaders
- 2014-03-20 Junaio Augmented Reality Browser Revealed
- 2014-03-18 MH370 Links On Social Networks Spreading Malware
- 2014-03-05 SurroundWeb 3D Browser Concept From Microsoft Research
- 2013-06-19 Dolphin Browser For Android Redesigned
- 2013-04-17 Chrome Makes Itself More Useful At The Office
- 2013-01-18 Opera Unveils New "Ice" Mobile Web Browser
- 2011-05-04 Chrome Canary sings for the Mac