Fujitsu’s latest F-03C clamshell phone is all set to hit the market in Japan, where it will cater to those who are less than careful in the toilet (since it is waterproof), boasting some solid hardware specifications including a 12.2-megapixel camera with Sony’s Exmor for mobile CMOS sensor, a Milbeaut Mobile engine, a document viewer that handles your Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDF files with aplomb, apart from an integrated fingerprint scanner for additional security. The F-03C has an unorthodox manner of accessing various functions such as text messages, schedules, bookmarked webpages (i-mode only), music and 1Seg TV among others thanks to the touch-sensitive D-pad. You can choose from four different colors, although don’t expect to see this hit the US market anytime soon, or ever.
- 2014-03-09: Fujitsu Wants To Use Palm Vein Sensors In Place Of Fingerprints
- 2014-02-25: Fujitsu Prototype Tablet Has Haptic Screen Technology
- 2014-02-20: Fujitsu Glove-Style Wearable Device
- 2013-12-20: Fujitsu To Expand Raku Raku's Availability n Europe
- 2013-12-19: Fujitsu Stylistic Q704 Tablet To Arrive In The US For $1,499
- 2011-04-18: Fujitsu Raku-Raku Basic 3 cell phone
- 2011-04-11: Fujitsu F-07C: a dual-boot Windows 7/Symbian OS phone launching this year?