Now’s a good time to have a cushy job at Google, as the company has just announced they will be offering their staff a 10% pay increase from 2011 onwards, at least that is what one little bird out there mentioned. According to CEO Eric Schmidt in his email to over 23,000 employees, this raise will happen next year, in addition to a $1,000 holiday bonus. Of course, 10% is the minimum increase, and by announcing this internal matter, Google could deal a psychological blow against disgruntled employees of other companies who have yet to have a raise for the past five years. Now’s not a good time to throw in your resignation letter if you are an unhappy Googler.
- 2014-04-16: Google Offering $100,000 For Best Project Ara Module
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2014-04-16: Google Develops Algorithm That Can Decipher Its Own CAPTCHAs
- 2014-04-16: Google Launches Standalone Camera App For Android
- 2014-04-16: Chrome Remote Desktop Hits Mobile Devices