The war between Facebook and Google over data import/export has taken another twist. We already know that Google made some tweaks to make importing data into Facebook a little trickier, after which Facebook figured out a workaround to the whole situation. Now Google has released a little warning page, telling users what they’re getting themselves into, reminding them that the service doesn’t allow them to re-export your data to other services etc. Basically it’s a good reminder of what is going on and a deterrent to folks who aren’t in tune with all these things. Will this war between Facebook and Google escalate further? It probably will, though it’s unclear what the final outcome will be.
Next Story: Elecom shows off Bluetooth 3.0 mouse
- 2014-04-15: Buy Google Glass Today In The U.S.
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arriving This Week
- 2014-04-15: Gmail Gets New Insert Photo Button
- 2014-04-14: Google Micro Camera System To Usher In Next-Gen Contact Lenses
- 2014-04-14: Microsoft Is "Done" With The Scroogled Campaign
- 2014-04-14: Google Picks Up Titan Aerospace Before Facebook Can
- 2014-03-04: Yahoo Will Soon Start Blocking Google And Facebook Accounts From Its Services
- 2014-02-26: WhatsApp Didn't Receive A Buyout Offer From Google
- 2014-02-20: Google Reportedly Offered WhatsApp More Than $19bn In Last-Ditch Effort
- 2011-05-13: Facebook owns up to Google smear campaign