With the open source driver for the Kinect released, it didn’t take long for some Kinect hacks to surface. Now someone out there has used the open source Kinect driver to turn the device into a gesture-based multi-touch control device, allowing it to identify gestures that can be used to manipulate photos, similar to how it’s done in the Minority Report film. Check out a video of it in action after the jump, and a clip from the Minority Report film to remind you of what we’re talking about.
- Microsoft's New Temporary CEO Expected To Be Kevin Turner [Report]
- R2-D2 With Built-In Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 Now Available For $800
- Sony EyePad Patent Filed
- Angry Birds Cartoon Series Coming In Spring, Says Rovio
- Wedding Entertainment System - wedding invitation like a boss!
- Follow: hackers, kinect,
- Seen at: wirelessgoodness