3D technology will be coming to Apple’s iPhone and iPod touch in the form of an accessory from Hasbro. The company’s My3D accessory allows users to view 3D via its special My3D apps which will be available in free or paid versions. Hasbro teamed up with Apple, Dreamworks Animation, the Discovery Network, Sony and IMAX to develop content for the apps and device, allowing viewers to have access of up to 20 minutes of content from movies and behind-the-scenes videos. Development is also underway for gaming in 3D, along with apps such as scuba diving. The My3D accessory will be arriving in stores next spring for $30.
Next Story: Kindle publishers get 70 percent revenue share
- 2013-07-26: Hasbro Launches New Monopoly That Can Be Played In Under 30 Minutes
- 2013-01-18: Hasbro To Bring Tetris Games To The Real World
- 2013-01-07: PopCap Teams Up With Hasbro To Deliver Two Bejeweled Board Games This Year
- 2012-07-24: Zynga's Farmville turned into a card game
- 2012-07-05: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron new trailer released