HP did make much meat of their Slate device, with the company announcing that demand for its device had “exceeded expectations” in the past. Well, word on the street has it that all of it was just a smokescreen, since HP only planned to build 5,000 of these puppies and ended up having to retool to build a total of 9,000 units. 9,000 units isn’t much, compared to the average 46,555 iPads that Apple sold each day during the previous quarter. Perhaps, with HP offering the Slate only to business customers, they might see that pitiful figure rise up in due time, albeit don’t expect it to ever come near iPad figures.RELATED
- i-Flashdrive Lets You Transfer Files Between iOS And Android Devices
- Hi-tech Sensors Might Help In The Fight Against Obesity
- Vuzix M2000AR First Smartglasses To Use Waveguide Optical Technology
- Samsung Will Reportedly Focus On Smartphone Accessories And Peripherals In 2014
- Amazon Prime Air Video Wasn't Shot In The U.S.
- Seen at: appleinsider