The HTC Merge, which had been leaked and rumored before, may get its announcement from Verizon Wireless and HTC this Thursday. The two companies have scheduled an event in Seattle to “celebrate the launching of the HTC Droid Merge World-Phone.” The Merge utilizes the same form factor as the T-Mobile G2 and has a sliding keyboard, 800 MHz processor, 4 GB RAM, and runs on Google’s Android 2.2 operating system along with HTC Sense 1.6 user interface. As a world phone, the device will be using Verizon Wireless’s network in the U.S. and can roam onto GSM/HSPA networks overseas.
- 2014-04-22 HTC Droid DNA To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat And Sense 5.5 Update
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21 HTC Could Deliver Nexus 8 (Rumor)
- 2011-04-13 Verizon Droid Incredible 2 confirmed to be a world phone
- 2011-04-07 HTC Merge official press shots leaked
- 2010-07-26 Android 2.2 FroYo To Hit The Verizon Droid X, Incredible, And Droid Next Week?