HTC fans out there might want to take note that the company recently put in a Trademark application at the USPTO for the names of the “HTC 7 Melody” and “HTC Freestyle”. The “7″ in the name obviously indicates that the device is powered by Microsoft’s Windows Phone 7 operating system, though there isn’t any mention of what the HTC Freestyle will be running on. Specific details on the phones weren’t mentioned, but we’re hoping that it’ll be an indication of some cool HTC devices that are just around the corner.
Next Story: HTC Merge Spotted In Magazine Ad
- 2014-04-20: HTC Hires Former Samsung Marketing Guru
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2011-07-28: HTC Velo, Cheetah, Skyrocket, Raider and Titan trademarked
- 2011-03-08: HTC EVO View 4G trademark filed by HTC
- 2011-01-23: HTC Sensation meant for HTC tablets?