You might remember a game that featured console-level graphics a while back, introduced as “Project Sword”. Now Epic Games has launched the game for iOS devices, dubbed Infinity Blade, giving you a taste of what the Unreal 3 engine can do when ported to work on the iOS platform. When first demonstrated, the game was a good example of an Action-RPG game optimized for the iOS touch interface, featuring a 3D castle and a single-player mode that allowed gamers to experience juicy sword battles. Additional content, including a multi-player mode will be released for free as the game receives its planned updates. The game itself is due to arrive this holiday season, so keep an eye out for it! Check out a video demonstration of it after the jump.
Next Story: Dual-hinge Samsung Zeal Leaked On Verizon Site
- 2014-04-13: How To Transfer Contacts From iPhone To Android (5 Ways)
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Apple's iOS, OS X, And "Key Web-Based Services" Not Affected By Heartbleed Flaw
- 2014-04-07: Quitting iOS Apps Might Actually Cause Battery Drain, According To Former Apple Genius
- 2014-04-04: Apple's iPhone Almost Had An Always-On Display
- 2014-04-03: Next-Gen iOS Devices May Have Faster, Power Efficient LPDDR4 DRAM