You might remember a game that featured console-level graphics a while back, introduced as “Project Sword”. Now Epic Games has launched the game for iOS devices, dubbed Infinity Blade, giving you a taste of what the Unreal 3 engine can do when ported to work on the iOS platform. When first demonstrated, the game was a good example of an Action-RPG game optimized for the iOS touch interface, featuring a 3D castle and a single-player mode that allowed gamers to experience juicy sword battles. Additional content, including a multi-player mode will be released for free as the game receives its planned updates. The game itself is due to arrive this holiday season, so keep an eye out for it! Check out a video demonstration of it after the jump.
- Infinity Blade 3 Honors Thanksgiving With Special Turkey Helm
- MOGA Ace Power Controller For iOS 7 Devices Launched
- Apple Lets Developers Access Game Center To Remove Fake Scores And Block Cheaters
- iPhone 5C Case Can Now Be Used To Play Connect Four
- EA Alleges Apple Paid Them A "Truckload" Of Money To Delay Plants Vs Zombies 2 For Android
- Follow: iOS,
- Seen at: arstechnica