You might remember a game that featured console-level graphics a while back, introduced as “Project Sword”. Now Epic Games has launched the game for iOS devices, dubbed Infinity Blade, giving you a taste of what the Unreal 3 engine can do when ported to work on the iOS platform. When first demonstrated, the game was a good example of an Action-RPG game optimized for the iOS touch interface, featuring a 3D castle and a single-player mode that allowed gamers to experience juicy sword battles. Additional content, including a multi-player mode will be released for free as the game receives its planned updates. The game itself is due to arrive this holiday season, so keep an eye out for it! Check out a video demonstration of it after the jump.
Next Story: Dual-hinge Samsung Zeal Leaked On Verizon Site
- 2014-04-22 iTunes App Store Now Labels Apps With In-App Purchases
- 2014-04-22 Jailbroken iOS Devices Vulnerable To Apple ID And Password Stealing Malware
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-20 Facebook Paper App For iOS Updated
- 2014-04-20 Beats Music Embraces In-App Subscriptions To Drive Subscriber Base