We’ve seen Google’s Android OS running on Apple’s iPhone before and one of the better ways to do so is to use iPhoDroid, though it involved having a computer by your side to do the dirty work of installing Android on the iPhone 2G/3G. If you don’t happen to have a computer handy you could always look up Bootlace 2.1 that will be able to install Android 2.2.1 Froyo on your jailbroken iPhone without the need to connect to any PC or Mac. You probably wouldn’t want to be using an Android-powered iPhone on a day-to-day basis, but if you’re looking for a good way to impress your friends, you can follow the detailed instructions and watch their jaws drop.
- Report Claims Touch ID's Accuracy Degrades Over Time
- "Apple Picking" Is A New Smartphone Theft Technique You Need To Be Aware Of
- Lightstrap Turns Your iPhone Into A Flash Ring
- Typo Keyboard Is An Upcoming Keyboard Case For The iPhone
- Apple Signs iPhone Deal With China Mobile
- Follow: Android, froyo, iPhone,
- Seen at: redmondpie