We will live blog from the Open Mobile Summit in San Francisco at the “Mobile platform wars and the device future” keynote panel. If you want to hear what industry insiders like Alain Mutricy (SVP, Motorola), Jason Mackenzie (President Americas, HTC), Mike Bell (VP Ultra Mobility Group, Intel) and Omar Khan (CSO, Samsung) have to say. Here’s a quick list of topics that will be discussed:
- How are business models for apps and the mobile web evolving?
- App stores and distribution: Is there life beyond Apple?
- Mobile Advertising: Ad networks vs Content giants
- What’s the relative value of Brand vs Platform vs Network in multi-screen content discovery?
When: 11h45am PT, Where: live.ubergizmo.com.
Ubergizmo is a media partner of the Open Mobile Summit.
Next Story: Flyrad doesn't look too safe to ride on
- 2014-04-11: DataBeat - Using Data To Ignite Growth
- 2014-04-09: Wearable Wednesday SF: Avoiding Traps When Building Wearable Hardware April 16
- 2014-03-04: French Tech Club, 9-11 March at SXSW in Austin
- 2014-02-26: Best of MWC 2014 @ Ubergizmo
- 2014-02-18: Plug and Play Wearable Health and Fitness Expo [March 6]