Originally slated for delivery in 2011, Louis Vuitton is now shipping its designer iPad cases in its Monogram and Damier Graphite canvas patterns ahead of time to make it for the holidays. BGR has managed to get hands-on time with the cases and says that the stitching around the border creates the pocket for the iPad to to rest in. The case is also lined with a microfiber material on the inside to protect your Apple investment. Overall, Geller of BGR seems happy with his iPad case, which retails for $340, and says:
We’ll get a better sense for how the case slowly adapts to the shape of the iPad over time, but for now, the fit is snug without being overly tight, though the curved iPad case leaves some room towards the outer opening of the case which isn’t completely ideal.
If your loved one already has an iPad and is looking for a little luxury, this may be a good gift for the holidays, though at nearly 70 percent of the cost of the starting price for an iPad, it may be a bit pricey.
- Apple And Samsung Phones Found To Be Highly Desirable In Emerging Markets
- Wello iPhone Case Reads Your Blood Pressure
- Tesla Keeping Mum On Involvement With Apple's CarPlay
- Apple's POS Discriminates Against The Visually Impaired, According To Lawsuit
- Apple's Strict Security Rules Bar It From Unlocking Inherited iPad