Originally slated for delivery in 2011, Louis Vuitton is now shipping its designer iPad cases in its Monogram and Damier Graphite canvas patterns ahead of time to make it for the holidays. BGR has managed to get hands-on time with the cases and says that the stitching around the border creates the pocket for the iPad to to rest in. The case is also lined with a microfiber material on the inside to protect your Apple investment. Overall, Geller of BGR seems happy with his iPad case, which retails for $340, and says:
We’ll get a better sense for how the case slowly adapts to the shape of the iPad over time, but for now, the fit is snug without being overly tight, though the curved iPad case leaves some room towards the outer opening of the case which isn’t completely ideal.
If your loved one already has an iPad and is looking for a little luxury, this may be a good gift for the holidays, though at nearly 70 percent of the cost of the starting price for an iPad, it may be a bit pricey.
- 2014-04-23 Apple Sells 43.7 Million iPhones, 16.3 Million iPads In Q2 2014
- 2014-04-23 iPad Dominates U.S. Tablet Market But Others Are Catching Up
- 2014-04-21 Former Apple Exec Thinks The iPad Needs To Be More MacBook-like
- 2014-04-18 Next-Gen iPad Air Spotted In Leaked Photos (Rumor)
- 2014-04-16 Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2013-10-14 Samsung And Apple Rumored To Be Working On 12 Inch Tablets
- 2013-10-08 Apple To Hold iPad Event This October 22nd
- 2013-09-05 Scoop.it For iPad
- 2013-07-08 Apple To Launch 5th Gen iPad In September (Rumor)
- 2013-04-24 Tactilize: Create and Share Visual Cards from the iPad