Marshall, a name synonymous with audio quality, has just released two more headphones for the masses – the Major and Minor, with the former looking more like earbuds while the latter sports a curly pigtail cable and adequate ear stuffing that ensures all other ambient noise does not interfere with your favorite tunes as they’re being played. The Major can be yours for a dollar shy of $100, while the Minor is obviously a whole lot more affordable at $59. For those who pick up the Major, it boasts a 20 ~ 20kHz response alongside soft earcups for ultimate long-term hearing comfort, while we would so much so dare venture to say the Minor is functional at best.
- 2014-02-11: LG Earbuds Which Tracks The Heart Rate Hits The FCC
- 2014-01-08: Aurisonics' Rockets IEMs Claims To Be "Indestructible"
- 2013-09-24: These Gold-plated Earphones Will Cost You $14,500
- 2013-09-09: Jony Ive Creates Solid Gold EarPods For Charity Auction
- 2013-08-20: The Pogo Concept Is The MagSafe Equivalent For Earphones
- 2011-08-08: Gummi Bear earphones smell good
- 2011-04-17: Moshi Moonrock earbuds
- 2011-04-01: Brainwavz B2 earphones look like candy