By now most of you have probably heard of Meizu, the company behind one of the most famous iPhone clones. Word is going around that the company is already working on a new phone, namely the Meizu M9II, a phone that is slated to be released in late 2011. Some technical details of the phone should include a 4-inch display that features a 1280 x 854 or 1200 x 900 pixel resolution, 1GB of RAM/ROM, dual-core A9 processor and 16GB of built-in flash memory. The phone is expected to be priced around 3580 Yuan ($537). Of course, at such a price point, you have to wonder if most folks would just end up purchasing the iPhone or similar phones instead.
Next Story: Sanwa USB Hub Brings 24 Ports
- 2014-04-13 Meizu MX3 With Ubuntu Spotted
- 2014-03-26 BlackBerry 10.3 Leak Reveals Possible Future BlackBerry Devices
- 2014-03-23 Meizu Might Take On Xiaomi Redmi Note With Blue Charm Note
- 2014-03-05 Meizu MX4 Could Be Announced On 6th Of March
- 2014-02-19 Meizu And BQ To Roll Out Ubuntu Smartphones
- 2014-01-21 Meizu Teases MX4G And MX4G Mini