We already know that there is a $2,000 bounty for an open source driver for Microsoft’s Kinect and now some hacker out there has managed to hack the Kinect, and it wasn’t done for the prize money. The person behind this is the same person who hacked the PlayStation Eye back in 2008 and he has already gotten video streams from both cameras to output to his computer. There wasn’t any mention if he will be releasing the code anytime soon, but you can check out a video of this hacked Kinect in action after the jump.
- YouTube Gaming Channels Received Copyright Violation Warnings
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Digital Storm Teases Steam Machine For CES 2014
- EA Faces Potential Lawsuit Over Battlefield 4
- Steam Machines Shipping To 300 Beta Testers On December 13
- Follow: hack, kinect, Microsoft,
- Seen at: gizmodo