We already know that there is a $2,000 bounty for an open source driver for Microsoft’s Kinect and now some hacker out there has managed to hack the Kinect, and it wasn’t done for the prize money. The person behind this is the same person who hacked the PlayStation Eye back in 2008 and he has already gotten video streams from both cameras to output to his computer. There wasn’t any mention if he will be releasing the code anytime soon, but you can check out a video of this hacked Kinect in action after the jump.
- Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes Releasing March 18
- Donkey Kong Projected Onto A Wedding Cake Is Completely Playable
- Titanfall Debuts Ogre, Stryder Titan Classes In New Trailers
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze Releasing Feb. 21 With Playable Cranky
- Telltale Games Announces 'Tales From The Borderlands' Episodic Game
- Follow: hack, kinect, Microsoft,
- Seen at: gizmodo