Considering the amount of pent-up demand for Microsoft’s motion-sensing Kinect controller, it shouldn’t be too surprising to hear that big name retailers such as Best Buy, Amazon and GameStop have sold out of the Kinect standalone device and various Xbox 360/Kinect bundles. Target is also reporting very-strong pre-sales. Best Buy’s Chris Homeister has said that the company is currently sold out of the Kinect online but is continuing to work with Microsoft to obtain product shipments now and throughout the holiday season. If Microsoft manages to maintain the momentum of its Kinect sales, it’s entirely believable that it will be able to achieve its target of 5 million Kinect controllers this fall.
- Microsoft Adds Jinni Engine To Improve Xbox Video Recommendations
- Pixelate Interactive Dining Table Lets You Game While You Eat
- Ubisoft's Rabbids Starring In Nickelodeon Show Starting August 3
- Dragon Quest Slime Salt And Pepper Shakers Available On July 26
- Netflix Launches Content Suggestion Engine Called Max Onto PS3