A mockup of an ESPN-branded Xbox 360 has just surfaced; the picture was apparently discovered on a Microsoft PR server. Specific details on this console weren’t mentioned, but speculation is that it could be part of a branding exercise or the remains of an idea that didn’t take off. Considering that ESPN 3 is now live on the Xbox 360 Fall 2010 Dashboard Update, it might be an idea for both companies to explore the possibilities of a branded console, especially since we know how much some of us love sports. The question is, would you be willing to purchase an ESPN-branded Xbox 360?
- Microsoft Adds Jinni Engine To Improve Xbox Video Recommendations
- Pixelate Interactive Dining Table Lets You Game While You Eat
- Ubisoft's Rabbids Starring In Nickelodeon Show Starting August 3
- Dragon Quest Slime Salt And Pepper Shakers Available On July 26
- Netflix Launches Content Suggestion Engine Called Max Onto PS3
- Follow: espn, Microsoft, xbox 360,
- Seen at: engadget