Microvision just announced SHOWWX+, a laser micro-projector that (the company claims) is 50% brighter than its predecessor. It works with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch by projecting a 16:9 image with a size going from 12″ to 100″ says MicroVision. SHOWWX+ also has a super-short throw – so short in fact that you might even be able to use it on the back seat of a plane (really? that’s a narrow space) or during an elevator pitch.
The projector itself is about as big as a smartphone, and the battery life can go from 90-120 minutes, in theory. If it is like the SHOWWX, there should be a VGA adapter for those who want a VGA input (optional). There are also tripods and other accessories.
It looks like the hardest part is figuring out how to use that PowerPoint file on an iOS device… last detail: the projector costs
$499 $449 from MicroVision.
- 2014-04-22 Fading Carrier Subsidies May Hit High-End Smartphones
- 2014-04-22 5.5-inch iPhone Delayed To 2015 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 Google Glass SMS iPhone Support Coming Soon
- 2014-04-17 Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16 Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2013-06-17 XCOM: Enemy Unknown Releasing On iOS June 20
- 2013-05-24 iOS 7 Redesign May Feature Flat 'Black and White' Design
- 2013-05-24 Verizon Cloud Offers 500MB Of Free Storage To iOS, Some Android Devices
- 2013-05-17 Temple Run Franchise Surpasses 300M Downloads; Temple Run 2 Update Incoming
- 2013-05-17 iOS Devices Now Approved For Military Use By Department Of Defense