Mineral Technology has just announced that the company will be rolling out a new range of UMPCs that sport a 7-inch display (yep, all of them), boasting a quartet of configurations where among them, shared specifications would include WVGA resolution two-point multitouch displays, an Intel Atom N270 1.6GHz processor, Wi-Fi connectivity, GPS navigation, optional 3G support, dual cameras, an SD memory card slot, VGA and Ethernet ports as well as trackpads. It will come in black, green, white, and red colors, where prices start from $460 and goes all the way to $540, depending on the configuration. This will run off the Windows platform, but Apple iPad stakeholders can breathe easy since we don’t forsee such a device ever going to break the stranglehold of the iPad at the moment.
Next Story: Sprint and Samsung offer Media Hub voucher
- 2011-07-19: Sony VAIO UX works with PS3 controller
- 2010-07-13: NEC Versapro Ultralite packs a mean punch for a UMPC
- 2010-08-02: OQO Model 03 UMPC In The Works?
- 2010-09-16: Ocosmos OCS1 UMPC to Use Intel Oaktrail Processor
- 2010-11-01: Mineral Technology unleashes slew of UMPCs
- 2010-11-29: OCOSMOS OCS1 UMPC Ready by March 2011