What you see here could very well be the Olympus Tegra 2 smartphone from Motorola that has yet to hit the market, although news of it has been circulating – nay, rumors of it rather, for some time already. Meant to be an iPhone killer, we do look forward to see just how it intends to fulfill that role without being relegated to just the “good attempt” category. Features include a slightly elongated speaker located right above the Motorola logo, different volume controls on the right-hand side, as well as what could very well be a front-facing camera located on the top left side. Expect Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR and dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi connectivity to come with the Olympus Tegra 2 when the real deal is out. For the moment, a blurry photo will just have to do.
Next Story: Velocity Micro Cruz Tablet begins to ship
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case
- 2011-06-20: Ubergizmo Giveaway: Three More Tegra-Powered Motorola Xoom To Win!
- 2011-06-09: Motorola Photon Preview
- 2011-03-23: Atrix Review
- 2010-11-17: Motorola MOTOPAD Android Tablet Coming Feb/March 2011 with Tegra 2