We previously caught a glimpse of the streaming-only Netflix deals a month ago and now the packages have been officially released. The $7.99 price point means that it’ll be competing directly with the Hulu Plus service, though the prices for the unlimited plans that include DVDs have been increase by at least a dollar. The increase in the rates for physical media is probably a subtle hint that you should keep in touch with the times and go for a streaming-only option. You can check out the full pricing details from the Netflix blog. Do you think that the cheaper streaming-only is the way to go, or would you prefer to cling on to physical media?
- Flixster App Launched On Xbox 360 With Support For UltraViolet Videos
- Logitech Unveils Harmony Ultimate, Smart Control Universal Remote Controls
- Panasonic Will Continue To Produce Plasma TVs
- Netflix Reaches 4 Billion Hours Of Streaming Video Milestone In Q1 2013
- LG webOS-Powered TVs Expected In Early 2014
- Follow: Netflix, streaming,
- Seen at: blog.netflix