Ford has teamed up with Sony to bring HD Radio digital broadcasts and iTunes Tagging capability, coupled with an exclusive 355-watt audio system – a true blue standout in its market segment, leaving others playing the catch up game. This new Ford Focus with all the Sony trimmings will arrive sometime early next year, and is a testament to the relationship strength between Ford and Sony which began a good decade ago. For those who are interested in trivia, other Ford partnerships include Microsoft, SIRIUS and THX. The Sony audio system in the Focus sports a signature piano-black interface design, where the iconic Sony center controller is there to make it look as though part of your home’s interior was brought over to the car. HD Radio technology basically makes your regular FM sound like a CD, while AM sees a quality upgrade to sound like today’s FM broadcasts. Will these new features implemented within move you to consider a Ford Focus as your next vehicle upgrade?
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark
- 2014-04-16: Sony Xperia SP Users Experiencing Screen Flickering After Recent Update
- 2014-04-16: Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2011-05-05: 2012 Ford Focus: mobile hotspot on wheels
- 2011-03-01: 2012 Ford Focus calls for an ambulance if you crash