Despite all the rumors going around regarding the News Corp iPad app, the latest rumor is that The Daily might not arrive until early next year, conflicting with the earlier rumors of a mid-December launch. Nothing has been officially confirmed yet, but the rumors suggest that Apple hasn’t agreed to allow recurring subscriptions just yet, though that would conflict with the earlier rumored iOS 4.3 update that would allow subscription support. Still, hopefully when all the smoke clears, we’ll see something cool and new standing before us, and perhaps a new way to read magazines/newspapers. Let’s not forget that Richard Branson is also dabbling into the subscription magazine scene too, possibly adding pressure for News Corp to release its app on time.
Next Story: Possible iPad 2 Features Surface
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2013-04-24: Tactilize: Create and Share Visual Cards from the iPad
- 2011-09-27: Facebook for iPad app to launch on October 4th?
- 2011-06-16: American Airlines use iPad app instead of paper navigation charts
- 2011-04-07: iPad 2 rumored to be the cause of the PlayBook's delay
- 2011-04-06: Fotopedia Paris: a Visual Virtual Tour of Paris for iPhone