Steve Woz might be backtracking on his comments about Apple acquiring Nuance, but the voice recognition company has an unrelated announcement of its own, confirming that it plays a part in Amazon’s latest Price Check app, a useful app from the online retailing giant that allows you to easily check the price of items by using the item’s barcode, snapping a picture of it, or saying the name out aloud. The technology used is the same core technology found in the popular Dragon Dictation and Dragon Search apps that have already been downloaded by millions of mobile consumers around the globe. Have you given the Price Check app a try yet?
Next Story: Wax-on Concept Wax Printer
- 2014-04-16: Amazon Cloud Drive Users Can Now See Documents Stored On A Kindle
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Amazon Smartphone Spotted
- 2014-04-13: Amazon Working On Eighth Generation Of Delivery Drones
- 2014-04-13: Fire TV Sells Out Due To High Demand, Unit Sales Figures Not Disclosed