Audiophiles would definitely know of Olive, as this brand does not skimp when it comes to audio quality. Well, their latest O6HD music server definitely looks set on paper to dish up a pretty good performance, where $4,999 will net you a 2TB unit. Each purchase will come with a pair of TI 192khz/24-bit Burr-Brown PCM1792 modules, virtually flawless encoding (as per advertising claim) and decoding of lossless audio, simultaneous stream support, as well as the aforementioned 2TB AV hard drive which is touted to run as quietly as a church mouse. Accompany that with eight layers of noise canceling padding, a TEAC CD-RW drive, a plethora of analog and digital outputs, a gigabit Ethernet jack, 802.11n Wi-Fi connectivity, HDMI out, a USB 2.0 port and a 10.1-inch 800 x 480 color touchpanel, and you know that your living room will never be the same again. Too bad at five grand, your choice of colors are limited to just silver or black.
Next Story: Vizio is big on 3DTVs
- 2014-04-16: More On Imogen Heap's Mi.Mu Glove For Music
- 2014-03-05: Pioneer DJE-2000 And DJE-1500 Headphones Announced
- 2014-03-04: Cone Is Much More Than A Stylish Speaker
- 2014-01-10: Jalapeño Beat Maker Remixes Music In Real-Time
- 2014-01-09: Bem Wireless Speaker Watch