The FCC has taken a look at the Pandigital AW-NU706 ebook reader, and those who are more observant might be able to guess correctly that this device will feature a 6-inch display of the E-Ink variety, while its back end support for a digital library would come in the form of the Barnes & Noble e-book store. To keep up with the rest of the Joneses’, Pandigital’s effort ain’t too shabby with built-in media playback capability, an email client, a contact manager, a calendar to keep track of your appointments and a Web browser to kill time when the wife’s shopping. No idea on pricing or availability as at press time, but we do think that this has a very good chance of arriving Stateside soon.
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy S is Wi-Fi Direct certified
- LG 2014 TV Lineup Introduced In South Korea
- HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- Jacksonville Jaguars And Daktronics Get Largest HD LED Video Displays In The World At Stadium
- Aleratec Cruiser Mini Portable Makes Short Work Of USB Flash Drive Duplication
- Fully Functioning LEGO Keyboard Is The Coolest Thing Ever