Apple’s music social network, Ping, has gotten a big boost from a major social network, namely Twitter. Twitter has confirmed via a blog post that users of Ping and Twitter will be able to link their accounts from within iTunes and once that is done, they will be able to alert their followers of songs, artists or albums that they like or review. The tweets can include playable song previews and links to purchase and download music from iTunes. The new feature is available in all 23 countries where Apple’s iTunes Music Store is offered. Video demonstration after the jump.
- Pandora Sees A 9% Increase In Listeners Following iTunes Radio's Launch
- iTunes Radio Not Exactly Winning Over Pandora Subscribers
- Amazon Cloud Player Now Available For Mac
- iTunes Radio Will Start Promoting Pre-Release Albums
- Jony Ive Creates Solid Gold EarPods For Charity Auction
- Follow: ping, social networks, twitter,
- Seen at: blog.twitter