We already know that Apple isn’t too happy about the idea of Flash on iOS devices, and there are plenty of HTML5 vs Adobe Flash battles being fought out there too. We don’t expect to see a clear winner anytime soon, but the folks over at Code Computerlove have come up with a simple game to illustrate a point that both technologies can survive on the Internet without having to kill each other. We’re talking about a classic game of Pong presented to you in two halves, one coded in HTML5 and the other in Flash. Even if it doesn’t help you figure out which technology you prefer, at least you’ll have a nice excuse to play some Pong in the office.
- 2013-10-24: Adobe To Sandbox Flash Player For Safari Users
- 2013-07-09: Amazon Working To Bring Back Flash On Kindle Fire Tablets
- 2013-07-01: iblazr Flash Features Four Powerful LEDs To Light Up Mobile Photos, Videos
- 2013-02-26: Adobe Issues Emergency Patches, Squashes Bugs In The Process
- 2012-11-01: Sprint Flash headed your way soon
- 2011-07-13: Adobe and Sony work to deliver special Android apps for new Sony tablets
- 2010-03-25: CBS Preparing HTML5 Video Playback For iPad
- 2010-03-30: Could Google Bundle Flash With Its Chrome Browser?