Motorola Droid 2 users could be in for a little treat as leaked screenshots of the device show that it might be getting a new Profiles utility in an upcoming update, a feature that is already available on the Droid Pro, allowing users to switch between different themes for home, work or weekend use. An updated launcher similar to MotoBLUR has also been seen, along with screenshots that hint of Internet tethering via USB, though users are expected to be able to continue to enjoy wireless tethering.
- Huawei Glory 4 Or Honor 4 Could Be Introduced Next Week
- Forbes: Windows Phone Could Overtake iOS In Due Time
- Olloclip Macro 3-In-1 Photo Lens
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Heyday App Creates A Journal Of Your Life Without Your Input
- Follow: droid 2, Motorola, tethering, USB,
- Seen at: androidcentral