We’ve seen some fancy R2-D2 case mods in the past, but this one probably steamrolls most R2-D2 mods out there. We’re talking about a version of R2-D2 that features 10 different consoles, a projector, fancy sound system, blue LED lighting and some more. The back panel allows you to hook up all the consoles at the same time if you so wish to, offering separate audio and video outputs for each. Consoles include the SNES, GameCube, N64, Atari 7800, NES, and some others. We haven’t even mentioned the PSP that’s hidden in the robot’s shoulder! Can you come up with a R2-D2 mod that beats this?
- Fallout 4 Website Turns Out To Be Fake
- R4iSDHC Gets Updated Website
- 'Waiting In Line 3D' Brings The Boredom Of Waiting In Line To Your Computer
- Super Smash Bros. Adds Zelda: Majora's Mask's Skull Kid As An Assist Trophy
- Ultra Street Fighter 4 Headed To Xbox 360, PS3 June 2014
- Follow: console, r2d2,
- Seen at: hacknmod