Best Buy’s in-house brand, Rocketfish, has rolled out their very own four-port WirelessHD kit just in case you are one of the select few who want to do your best to ensure there are as few wires as possible in your home. Comprising of a couple of pieces which will work in tandem to send 1080p content from up to a quartet HDMI sources – not simultaneously, of course, to a single HDMI-equipped display, it will take advantage of the similar 60GHz WirelessHD protocol which operates within 33 feet of space between boxes. Other forms of support include 3D video, CEC remote functionality and surround sound, alongside an auto-sense ability of which HDMI socket is active, changing over automatically on your behalf. Retailing for $299.99 a pop, it is one of the more affordable methods to eliminate an HDMI cable from your home theater setup.
- 2014-04-09: ALYT Smart Home Manager Debuts
- 2014-03-31: JoyCarpet Introduces Your Baby To Tech Early On In Life
- 2014-03-26: Lawsuit Claims Nest Thermostat Does Not Save Money
- 2014-03-23: LG Smart Bulb Launched, Works With Both iOS And Android
- 2014-03-13: PetWALK Automatic Pet Door Prevents Wet Paw Marks Around The Home