Rumors are circulating around HP Palm’s next-generation webOS 2.0 offering codenamed the Palm Mansion. That device is said to have a 5-inch WVGA screen that has a resolution of 480 X 800, which would make it comparable to the Android-powered Dell Streak. The 5-inch screen size would make the device either a large smartphone or a small tablet, and would offer users a larger screen than traditional phones, which top at 4 inches, and yet offer more mobility as it is still pocketable. The device, like the recently announced HP Palm Pre 2, would also be using Palm’s webOS 2.0 operating system, which boasts smooth multitasking and a number of enhancements from the original webOS. Moreover, HP is saying that webOS 2.0 will be coming to all devices in the coming months so it’s nice to see support for older devices as HP moves forward with its hardware portfolio.RELATED
- Vivo Sends Out Invites For Xplay 3S Event In China
- Oppo Teases Find 7 As "Coming Soon"
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite Reportedly Enters Production
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Follow: HP, hp palm, palm, smartphone, Tablet, webos, webos 2.0,
- Seen at: slashgear