We do know that Verizon has already posted the user manual for the Samsung Continuum, and at last we have it from the horse’s mouth that said smartphone is being prepared for a November 11th release via Twitter. This dual-screen handset is tipped to feature hardware in the range of other Galaxy S smartphones, where among them include a 1GHz Hummingbird processor, 512MB ROM, 384MB RAM, a 3.4-inch Super AMOLED touchscreen located at the top as well as the smaller ‘ticker’ display at 1.8-inches below. How has this whet your appetite for a new phone? Dual displays won’t send people into a phone buying frenzy unless there is a very real and practical use for it which we cannot live without.RELATED
- BlackBerry Interim CEO In It 'For The Long Haul'
- European Commission Gives Its Blessing To Microsoft-Nokia Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Release Apparently Pegged For April 2014
- Recent Sensor Issues On BlackBerry 10 Devices Were Due To Corrupt Server Data
- Moto X Out Of Stock In The Blink Of An Eye
- Follow: continuum, Samsung, samsung continuum, twitter,
- Seen at: androidguys