Shure has introduced its latest earphones, namely the SE210m+. The new earphones improve on the older SE210 by offering an in-line three-button remote control with an integrated microphone and it’s certified to work with Apple’s iPhone, iPod and iPad. The micro drivers in the earphone offer a 114dB signal-to-noise ratio and a 26kHz impedance. Three sizes of foam and grey flex sleeves offer up to 37dB of passive noise cancellation by blocking the ear passages. The SE210m+ earphones come with a gold-plated 3.5mm connection and offer a 58-inch long cord, shipping with a hard, zippered carrying case. The headphones will begin to ship on November 19 for $170.
- 2014-02-11: LG Earbuds Which Tracks The Heart Rate Hits The FCC
- 2014-01-08: Aurisonics' Rockets IEMs Claims To Be "Indestructible"
- 2013-09-24: These Gold-plated Earphones Will Cost You $14,500
- 2013-09-09: Jony Ive Creates Solid Gold EarPods For Charity Auction
- 2013-08-20: The Pogo Concept Is The MagSafe Equivalent For Earphones