We’ve heard of and seen a working demo of SlingPlayer for iPad on the Internet a few weeks ago and now it looks like the place shifter media streaming app is now available to download from the iTunes App Store for $30. Unfortunately, iPhone users who had purchased the SlingPlayer for iPhone will have to shell out another $30 for the iPad version, or use the iPhone version scaled up to fit the iPad’s larger display. Sling Media is touting the iPad’s versions high-resolution streaming, so if you’re obsessed about image quality, the $30 investment in the iPad-specific version may be a good investment.
- Apple's Medical Experts Find Worker Death Wasn't Due To Working Conditions
- Apple's iPads Account For Six Spots In Japan's Top 10 Tablet List
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Apple Thinks Samsung Should Foot Some Of Their Legal Bill
- Southwest Airlines Offer $2 iMessaging Service For iOS Users
- Follow: Apple Inc, iPad, slingplayer, streaming video,